28 Dec 2014

Shopaholic Store Review~

SHOPAHOLIC STORE REVIEW~


Hello my gorgeous girls :D
So today iam going to do another store review on a facebook page named SHOPAHOLIC.

This is my last 2014 store review post :D 

Iam so excited for new year :D so i wish you all a very happy new year in advance :D

NOW let me show you all the things i shopped from them :)


Bath and body works Carnival collection 5 sanitizers set :) 

Back to the time B&BW launched a sanitizer collection named carnival collection so i liked thier 5 sanitizer pack collection so much that i wanted to order it right away but as i dont prefer bank transfer so i searched this kit in alot of online stores which they have this in stock and on Cash on home delivery so i suddenly came upon a facebook page named Shopaholic who luckily had this kit available and on cod so i was so excited and happy that i finally found it.

So later on i messaged to Shopaholic owner to place my order and i must say she was so so sweet and her professional attitude made me her fan :D 

I requested her that please ship my order to me fast as i was leaving to karachi for some days so she shipped my order next day and i got it in 2-3 days so it was amazing :D and i loved that how fast thier shipping is :D i got my order on time :D and the most inportant thing is that not even one of my sanitizer leaked during shipping and my package was covered in bubble wrap so i love it that they send you your package with full care and the ship authentic products which is the most important thing while shopping online :) So i love it :) 

They have Cash on home delivery and the charges are 250 PKR.

This set orriginally costs for $5 and i got it for PKR 1250 not including shipping so it was so expensive..I must say that they should not charge that much.I hated thier this one thing and it is the only thing which stops me from shopping from them. 

So please guys do lower your price as it is a bit high.you should not charge more then double price.

Well the lady was sweet enough to send me some free samples which i love ^_^


Smashbox primer (sample)


Tory Burch Perfume (sample)

Now lets come to pros and cons of this online shop ^_^

=PROS:
1)Fast Delivery.
2)Sweet and professional attitude of owner.
3)Sends free samples with people orders.
4)They do have COD.
5)Have authentic products.
6)Ship order with care.

=CONS:
1)High prices.

And iam now iam looking forward to shop from them again and hope that this time they tell me good prices :) haha.

Well hope you all like my post and do try them someday :) You may like them :) and if u have any queries so please comment below :) I would love to help you guys :) 

Much love,Anna :)

14 comments:

  1. It's always good to know about facebook pages that are professional with business. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure to share with u guys :) And thankyou so much love :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't shopped form this page yet.. But you got some great goodies. Enjoy ur haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them sometime :) there service is amazing :) And thankyou so much love :)

      Delete
  3. Nice to know about the page! Thanks for sharing dear! xx

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure dear :) and thankyou so much for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Most facebook pages charge an arm and a length. Its outrageous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly :) i totally agree with u :) they charge alot :( thats the only reason that i dont shop often. and thankyou dear for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. I hate it when products are too expensive....i am wondering how the ice ream sanitizer smells like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats the worst thing ever while foing online shopping.I have reviewed each of the following sanitizer with details here : http://annmakeupblog.blogspot.com/2014/09/bath-body-works-carnival-collection.html?m=1

      Delete
  6. They have always been my favourite online store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recently they are mine too cause of thier sweet attitude and fast delivery :)

      Delete